Thursday 2 August 2012

Day 6: Half way to the finish line!

   Can't believe I'm half way through the cleanse! Definitely has not been as painful or difficult as initially anticipated, however I am planning to head up to Sauble Beach for the long weekend (I think) and will be bombarded with yummy food and drinks. Could prove to be very difficult, but perhaps the thought of being in a bikini the entire time will be some motivation not to get off track.
   Felt pretty normal today, all in all. Still feeling like I'm not losing weight at all, but feeling satiated and my skin has seen the most improvement. I have never had amazing skin, but I feel like I've noticed I have had no blemishes and more radiance since changing my diet. I think the skin benefits alone, purely from a vanity standpoint, would be worth trying to stick to this type of diet for. I wish I knew which foods I'm cutting out make my skin look worse. Dairy? Sugar? Flour? All three? Anyone have any ideas? Would love to isolate what I need to continue to exclude after the cleanse to keep my skin looking awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to read along day-by-day but I just skipped ahead. Tomorrow is my Day 6. Having a crappy day at work. If I wasn't cleansing I would go home and drink my face off. Instead I'll go to yoga...sigh.

    ReplyDelete